Promising Keloid treatment research in Mississippi
01-07-2013, 15:44
Promising Keloid treatment research in Mississippi
Hi. I am a private medical researcher involved in a very promising study the Jackson MS area. We need 3 more subjects with head or neck keloids to complete the study. If you know anyone within driving distance of Jackson MS, please provide contact information or let me know if they are interested in participating. The study treatment is free to the subjects and a 50$ gas card is provided to aid in travel costs. We have no funding available for flights or other travel expenses. Visits required are initial evaluation and if selected, treatment, then return to clinic at 1 week, 2 week, and one month. If you are in the southeast and are willing to participate, reply or private message me. Thank you. We are very excited about this new novel medical treatment and are excited that we will be soon sharing it with the world. Thank you.
06-07-2013, 18:54
RE: Promising Keloid treatment research in Mississippi
Hi Keloidresrcher,

Quote:The community is a privately owned non-commercial and non-profitable site

I'd like to take this chance remind you of the above. Therefore, please ensure you remain within the good nature of this ethos, and do not seek any monetary benefit from your posts here in the forums.

Quote:Membership is free and you will never be charged for the information, resources or intelligence collated within the community.

Please disclose as much information as you can on your research with the community; after all we are here to help each other and not withhold information. I am sure any prospective individual who has interest in your research will want to know as much as possible before they see you; these forums are the perfect platform for you to share your progress.

If you feel you cannot share information with us, and simply use this site to advertise your services, I'm afraid that falls outside the boundaries and intentions of this this.

Thanks,
c_man