My keloid progression (with pics)
20-04-2018, 01:25
Well I think I’m going to try to chart the progression of my keloids over time since it doesn’t seem like I’m going to be able to control them right now. Sometimes I feel like they are taking over my life and it seems like searching for a solution is a obsession. It’s sucks and it’s depressing, but at the same time I think it’s making me a better person because I don’t judge people for their physical appearance anymore, I know people are more than that. Anyways let’s see what happens with these different treatments.

I’m gonna start with scaraway gel and scaraway sheets on different areas.

[Image: 3246f248d2018ac9ff812cbd9f442cc7.jpg]

This is my earlobe keloid I have had it for about 15 or 16 years when I first got my ears pierced. I could not afford treatment at the time (I was like 14), and the keloid grew a while then it just stopped growing and changed back to skin color after a few years

[Image: b37ff70ce1713b92e6b4079d2a72a75b.jpg]

Later in life about 3 months ago I went to see my family doctor because i was developing keloids on other parts of my body. The doctor told me that my ear keloid was not a keloid anymore because of how soft and flesh like it is now, she said it’s a sebaceous cyst now somehow? And I was referred to a dermatologist. The dermatologist didn’t know what to make of it so they took a skin biopsy. That was a mistake because after educating myself, I think the skin biopsy is causing another keloid formation. I’m not sure what is happening but I believe it’s another keloid on top of the softer keloid. Trust me I want to sue him I’m livid.

[Image: 5df2658bac0c1d9e05ccb3d7780fd65b.jpg]

This keloid is underneath my right pectoral it was caused from a pimple about 6-8 months ago. It has since stopped growing and I think it is becoming softer and reverting back to my skin tone.

[Image: ffe63fece047afd74bd7247e43a0c2fd.jpg]

The chest keloid...
This is my angriest keloid it does not like to be touched. It is very painful and itchy. I’m currently using a silicone gel sheet to cover it because my clothing irritates it.

I have two other tiny marks as well I’m not sure if they are keloids yet, but I’m pretty sure they are are just waiting to hit their growth spurt....I just purchased Dr Tirgans. Scar formula. It was made by a actual keloid doctor in nyc and not some random internet troll. So why the hell why not.

Any help or treatment suggestions will my highly highly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
20-04-2018, 22:18 (This post was last modified: 20-04-2018 23:18 by mic_mic16.)
I used to wear over-the-ear headphones constantly when I was younger, because I use to make instrumentals and listen to tons of music. I wonder if this contributed to my ear keloid shrinking. The doctors didn’t even think it was a keloid...Just a thought.

20-04-2018, 23:29 (This post was last modified: 20-04-2018 23:35 by mic_mic16.)
(20-04-2018 22:18)mic_mic16 Wrote:  I used to wear over-the-ear headphones constantly when I was younger, because I use to make instrumentals and listen to tons of music. I wonder if this contributed to my ear keloid shrinking. The doctors didn’t even think it was a keloid...Just a thought.

[Image: f8684ce4815b62b8314ddf1a03dac6e8.jpg]

I’m going to try scaraway on my ear while I’m at home. And use the gel when I go to work.

So 16 hours scaraway silicone sheets.

8 hours scaraway silicone gel.

I’m also using Black seed oil to lower my body’s inflammation levels.

And I’m cutting alcohol to further lower inflammation. I read that smoking weed lowers inflammation as well.

I believe keloids need to be fought from the food we eat as well. Blueberries and tea are helping with the itchiness of the chest keloid.