Helpful home remedies you may not have heard
28-03-2018, 16:30
My mom has had keloids her whole life and somehow after years of surgery, injections, and radiation she finally was able to dimish the ones on her chest. and this is what is what she told me. Use black African soap on the keloid It is extremely good for reducing keloids. Wash your body with Neutrogena body wash to prevent acne scars. wash with a non abrasive cloth or even your hand. After you wash use astringent like sea breeze. Then apply vitamin e oil or aloe Vera. Do not use cocoa butter. If you sweat it will burn and sting or possibly grow larger. If possible cover with silicone gel pads and a sweat proof tape on top of the silicone pad to keep sweat out and to add more pressure. Follow these techniques every single day and u will see results. They will not go away if they are established but they will become flatter. Chances are better with new keloidsZ
28-03-2018, 16:36 (This post was last modified: 28-03-2018 16:56 by mic_mic16.)
(28-03-2018 16:30)mic_mic16 Wrote:  My mom has had keloids her whole life and somehow after years of surgery, injections, and radiation and they just kept returning. she finally was able to dimish the ones on her chest. and this is what is what she told me. Use black African soap on the keloid It is extremely good for reducing keloids. Wash your body with Neutrogena body wash to prevent acne scars. wash with a non abrasive cloth or even your hand. After you wash use astringent like sea breeze. Then apply vitamin e oil or aloe Vera. Do not use cocoa butter. If you sweat it will burn and sting or possibly grow larger. If possible cover with silicone gel pads and a sweat proof tape on top of the silicone pad to keep sweat out and to add more pressure. Keloids do not produce sweat they have no sweat glands. Follow these techniques every single day and u will see results. They will not go away if they are established but they will become flatter. Chances are better with new keloidsZ

Oh and one more thing. If u experience itching and pain place a warm clean cloth on the keloid(trust me it feels great) this will soften the keloid and release tension. then apply silicone sheet. Keloids grow larger when they are injured, sweat ,and when you become angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
28-03-2018, 17:06 (This post was last modified: 28-03-2018 17:06 by c_man.)
RE: Helpful home remedies you may not have heard
Thanks for posting mic_mic16,

(28-03-2018 16:30)mic_mic16 Wrote:  Use black African soap on the keloid It is extremely good for reducing keloids. Wash your body with Neutrogena body wash to prevent acne scars. wash with a non abrasive cloth or even your hand. After you wash use astringent like sea breeze.

(28-03-2018 16:30)mic_mic16 Wrote:  Then apply vitamin e oil or aloe Vera. Do not use cocoa butter. If you sweat it will burn and sting or possibly grow larger. If possible cover with silicone gel pads and a sweat proof tape on top of the silicone pad to keep sweat out and to add more pressure. Follow these techniques every single day and u will see results.

(28-03-2018 16:36)mic_mic16 Wrote:  Keloids grow larger when they are injured, sweat ,and when you become angry.

We need to be super careful with such statements, because we cannot prove these theories. Additionally, as we are all finding out together, what works for one person may not work for another.

Of course, if you're able to demonstrate there is a link between sweat or anger with keloid growth, please do share! Icon_thumbsup

Thanks,
c_man
28-03-2018, 17:16 (This post was last modified: 28-03-2018 17:30 by mic_mic16.)
(28-03-2018 17:06)c_man Wrote:  Thanks for posting mic_mic16,

(28-03-2018 16:30)mic_mic16 Wrote:  Use black African soap on the keloid It is extremely good for reducing keloids. Wash your body with Neutrogena body wash to prevent acne scars. wash with a non abrasive cloth or even your hand. After you wash use astringent like sea breeze.

(28-03-2018 16:30)mic_mic16 Wrote:  Then apply vitamin e oil or aloe Vera. Do not use cocoa butter. If you sweat it will burn and sting or possibly grow larger. If possible cover with silicone gel pads and a sweat proof tape on top of the silicone pad to keep sweat out and to add more pressure. Follow these techniques every single day and u will see results.

(28-03-2018 16:36)mic_mic16 Wrote:  Keloids grow larger when they are injured, sweat ,and when you become angry.

We need to be super careful with such statements, because we cannot prove these theories. Additionally, as we are all finding out together, what works for one person may not work for another.

Of course, if you're able to demonstrate there is a link between sweat or anger with keloid growth, please do share!

Thanks,
c_man

If u don’t believe me try and see, do any of these statements seem to be false or not accurate to you? Do you experience keloid pain when you sweat on it? And also what have you tried? Because some people say yea tree oil works but idk about that one.

I do agree tho silicone pads don’t work for everyone