Documentary Project
01-05-2015, 13:39
Documentary Project
Hello,

My name is Jessica and I work for a television production company in the UK called betty . We are making a heart-warming and uplifting documentary about single people with medical conditions.

We are hoping to speak to single UK based individuals with keloid scars who think it might make dating tricky. We hope that we can help to gain awareness of keloids in the UK via the documentary series and show how they may impact an individual's daily life. We hope that the individuals we film with will gain confidence and be encouraged to think positively about their bodies.

We are only looking to speak to those who are UK based and 18+. All details will remain confidential and at this stage there is no commitment to being involved, it's just research. Please feel free to get in touch for more information.

Many thanks,

Jessica Howe | Casting Researcher
08-01-2016, 19:19
RE: Documentary Project
I would love to be apart of something like this but im in the states... Ive lived with keloids most of my life and i would love to help with this research on this topic on thos silent world of keloids.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
03-02-2016, 22:58
RE: Documentary Project
Sadly, KeloidScarForum records indicate Jessica has left the production company called betty and so the chances of the proposed documentary materialising is probably quite minimal now...