CryoShape Blog and Q&A
14-08-2016, 23:19 (This post was last modified: 15-08-2016 18:01 by CryoKeloid.)
CryoShape Blog and Q&A
Hi. I'm new here but have visited a few times in the past. I have keloids and just had my 5th CryoShape procedure on August 11, 2016. I have started a blog (currently without pictures) to explain what to expect during the process and the final outcome, which I hope someone considering the procedure will find helpful. The blog can be found at http://cryoscars.blogspot.com/

A little about my scars. I grew my first keloid at the age of about 9 or 10 with an ear piercing, which was excised and grew back, which was excised again and didn't grow back. At the time, I didn't know how persistent these things are, so suffice to say, I was very lucky. I am a few years shy of 30 and have also had the unfortunate pleasure of acne growing up. I have keloids on my shoulders, chest, back (mid to upper) and a couple small ones on my face.

I have not had any other procedure (aside from my ear) besides CryoShape. I had my first treatment in 2008 then again in about 2012, then 2013, and finally twice in 2016. The one I'm blogging about is the second treatment in 2016. I was not a fan of the first dermatologist, so I opted to dish out the money for a second procedure with another derm.

This procedure has worked fantastically for me, which is why I am now on my 5th treatment. Please feel free to ask any questions. I will not divulge the cost as every case is different and I will disclose the dermatologist I saw after about 6 months when I should be able to see the results. Other than that, please ask any questions about the procedure. Thanks!

(Side note: I've gathered that c_man may run this site. I greatly appreciate what you're doing)

Messages In This Thread
CryoShape Blog and Q&A - CryoKeloid - 14-08-2016 23:19
RE: CryoShape Blog and Q&A - c_man - 24-08-2016, 10:04